Volunteerism is alive and well at Tidelands Community Hospice. Our volunteer family continues to grow and expand their talents.
Where do you spend your free time? How often do you think of helping others? What is your special talent? Would you be willing to share your talents and time with our organization?
- Direct patient care – visit with Tidelands patients, provide companionship, relieve the caregivers so they can run errands
- Administrative Office – Use computer skills to assist staff with administrative tasks, file, make copies, prepare mailings
- Bereavement Visitor or Keep in Touch – Support our grieving families through phone calls or visits (specialized training required)
- Community Outreach – Help staff tables and booths at health fairs, community events
- Fundraising – Help support Tidelands mission through various fundraising efforts.
There are numerous areas in which you can donate your time and talents. Volunteers are needed throughout our three county service area. Training classes are specifically designed for the type of volunteer service provided. To learn more about becoming a Tidelands Hospice volunteer, call 843-546-3410 or 1-888-922-3410.